Why I think that Trig is Bristol’s son and not Sarah’s:
1. There were rumors that Bristol was pregnant. Often, rumors get started because they are true.
2. Bristol was mysteriously pulled out of high school. For what reason would this happen? A likely reason is to spare her (and Sarah) the embarrassment of going to school while pregnant.
3. Bristol has a proven propensity for having unprotected sex, as demonstrated by what was probably her second pregnancy.
4. Pictures from the Republican convention show Bristol taking care of Trig and looking at him with the love of a mother. Sarah, on the other hand, seemed entirely indifferent to him.
5. Sarah brought Trig to work with her three days after he was allegedly born. I don’t think so. No doctor would let someone parade around a premature baby in public three days after he was born. This confirms that Trig was born before the alleged birthdate, and the most likely mother is Bristol. 6. Sarah is unable to produce a birth certificate for Trig because the real certificate has an earlier birth date and lists Bristol as the mother. 7. There was no birth announcement at the hospital because Trig wasn't born there on the date claimed by Sarah.
How it probably happened
Sarah arranged for a secret adoption of Bristol’s baby. Because girls Bristol’s age are not normally given an amniocentesis, no one knew that the baby would have Down Syndrome until he was born. Once this became known, the adoption fell through, because who would want to adopt a retarded baby? So now, how does Sarah keep Bristol's pregnancy secret? Sarah decided to arrange a scheme where people would think that Sarah gave birth to Trig.
Naysayers claim that because Trig has Down Syndrome, this proves that it’s Sarah’s baby. It proves no such thing, and in fact makes the charade all the more likely because there’s no problem in finding parents for a healthy white baby.
Did Sarah fake a preganancy?
I see that there are three ways that Sarah might have been able to convince everyone that she gave birth to Trig.
1. Fake the pregnancy, wear a fake baby bump.
2. Sarah really was pregnant, however she was earlier in her pregnancy than she claimed (which explains why her baby bump was never big enough). Instead of giving birth to Trig on that day in April, she actually had an abortion.
3. Sarah really was pregnant and really did give birth in April, but her real baby was secretly adopted by someone else, and Trig was switched in. Even under this scenario, Sarah’s water didn’t really break in Texas. Sarah told this story because she likes to embellish her stories, and she’s not smart enough to do this well.